Classy linen pinafore in a popular tartan pattern.
Look great while doing crafts, cooking, working in the garden or your studio. The handy patch pockets in the front will hold your phone, scissors or a towel.
Made from gorgeous natural linen this will be perfect for you or as a gift to other crafty people.
It has a loose cut, so its great to wear over your clothes. The weight of the linen will make it drape beautifully and will protect your clothes from whatever comes your way - be it dust, paint or soil.
Linen is a beautiful natural textile that is durable and dries quickly when wet. The more you wear and wash it, the more it gains in its character. The pinafore has been pre-washed to add the lovely wrinkle and make it softer.
Please allow for one week to make the apron for you.
- Petit: approximately 44" wide x 29 2/3" tall (112 cm wide x 76 cm tall)
- Medium: approximately 48" wide x 32 1/3" tall (122 cm wide x 82 cm tall)
- Large: approximately 52" wide x 33 2/3" tall (132 cm wide x 86 cm tall)
- Extra large: approximately 55.9" wide x 36 1/5" tall (142 cm wide and 92 cm tall)
The model is wearing size M and she is 5 feet 10 inches tall.
Feel free to contact us with a custom request.
- gentle wash cycle
- preferably lukewarm water
- straighten and hang to dry
- Will become softer with every wash.
Note that colours may look different on your display depending on their settings and technical characteristics.